Living in Malaga
One of the most beautiful cities
WHY IS MÁLAGA AN EXCELLENT PLACE TO LIVE?
Malaga heads the surveys for the highest quality of life. In fact, it is among the ten cities in the world with the highest score .
Take a look at the following:
1. THE WEATHER IS VERY GOOD , Malaga has sun for 300 days a year and we know that getting up when the sun shines through the window is not the same as getting up with rain and clouds. Vitamin D contributes a lot to well-being and mental health.
2. FOOD PRICES ARE REASONABLEIt is true that you eat very, very well in Malaga, we must also highlight the wide variety of food that you can enjoy here: tapas to accompany beers, salmorejo and porra antequera, paella in the beach bars, skewers and anchovies, but also roast meat, vegetarian food, sushi and everything one can find here.
3. THE PEOPLE ARE FUN, there is a lot of partying here, the people are very friendly and almost always in a good mood. There are many Nordic and other international residents telecommuting from here, which marks the dynamic and the future of this city.
4. GOOGLE will install a Cybersecurity center in Malaga soon and this implies a great development of the region.
5. THE CULTURAL AGENDA, Cinemas (until alternative ), museums (about thirty, including the famous Contemporary Art Center , Pompidou , picasso, The Thermal , the Russian Art Museum and the newly opened Museum of Fine Arts ), concert halls with a programming of the most granada, restaurants with all the flavors of the planet , galleries, high-flying urban art, shops of all kinds, an international airport with competitive prices , multiple means of transportation and excellent highways , a hub of artists very powerful starting up always new ideas and another just like entrepreneurs , giving new life to every corner of the province.
Malaga makes you feel happy!
Do you want to sell or rent out your property?
Discover why we are much more than a real estate agency.
Register your property and get in contact with our experts.